Hong Kong College of Emergency Nursing
was established on 16 March 2011 with the following objectives:
- To protect the public by improving the quality of healthcare and emergency service to the community;
- To promote the advancement of knowledge of science and art of nursing;
- To promote integrity, ethical conduct and standards in the practice of emergency nursing;
- To foster the development of emergency care education;
- To facilitate the exchange of information and ideas in nursing and matters concerning the health of the public;
- To collaborate actively with other organizations to improve emergency care.